Travel Safe Clinic founded in 2005 has India’s most experienced Travel Medicine Consultants providing the most up-to-date travel health information. There are three branches of Travel safe clinic across India – Mohali (Punjab), Mumbai and Noida (New Delhi National Capital Region), run by MD certified medical professionals. Dr. Gaurav Gupta (pediatrician), founder of Travel safe clinic has been vaccinating patients and conducting health check-ups for thousands of travelers. Now Tavelsafe clinic branches in Mohali & Mumbai have been approved by DG shipping for the regular Medical Examination of Seafarers, as per the M.S. notice no.1 of 2015. Details of the same are available on the DG Shipping website http://www.dgshipping.gov.in/Content/ListofMedicalExaminer.aspx
Here is what makes TravelSafe Clinics unique
- Latest customized destination-specific travel consultations, as per the WHO, CDC and other guidelines for travelers to over 200 countries worldwide
- All International travel immunizations
- Lab collection facilities at our locations for all blood, urine and stool samples.
- Onsite consultations & vaccinations at your location (across India) for group of travelers, schools, corporate groups, government employees or very senior staff members like CEO, MD etc.
- A fully equipped Ophthalmology Department with state-of-the art equipment and a comprehensive eye examination by an experienced Ophthalmologist in the Clinic itself
- India’s only ISO Certified Travel Clinic
- Member of IAMAT (International association for medical assistance to travelers). IAMAT’s mission is to provide information to travelers on vaccinations, health risks, and food and water safety advice for all countries. To help travelers stay healthy abroad, IAMAT coordinates an international network of qualified doctors and mental health practitioners committed to providing the highest standards of medical care to travelers. Read https://www.iamat.org/.
- Member of ISTM (International Society of Travel Medicine). ISTM is committed to the promotion of healthy and safe travel, along with health care providers, academic centers, the travel industry and the media. ISTM through its members advocates and facilitates education, service, and research activities in the field of travel medicine. Read http://www.istm.org/.
- Member of ASTMH (The American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene), which was founded in 1903 and is a worldwide organization of scientists, clinicians, and program professionals whose mission is to promote global health through the prevention and control of infectious and other diseases that disproportionately afflict the global poor. Read https://www.astmh.org/Home1.htm.
- Member of BGTHA (British Global and Travel Health Association) which is the second largest national travel health association in the world. BGTHA members include nurses, doctors, pharmacists and those working in the travel and pharmaceutical industries. Read http://www.bgtha.org/.
What do we offer :
- Basic health check up
- Detailed eye check-up by an in-house Ophthalmologist
- All blood and urine laboratory investigations
- All vaccines available for inoculation
- A consultation by the in-house dietician and a psychologist if wanted
- A cross consultation by other specialists like cardiologist, orthopedecian, skin specialist, dentist etc if required
Reception Area – TravelSafe Clinics
Dr. Gaurav Gupta – Examination Chamber