Many students from Punjab, and other places in India, are going to foreign countries, including England (United Kingdom), Canada, and USA (United States of America) as a nanny, to take care of children on the basis of private sponsorship.
TravelSafe Clinics, Mohali is proud to announce Nanny Medical Training for Students who want to learn basic child care related health information. We have an experienced faculty of PGI trained doctors, including a Pediatrician (Child Specialist, MD) who will impart the following information to the students as per a flexible schedule.
Nanny training centers across Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, and other places in North India can contact us for more details.
Nanny training course details
During the 12 hour First Aid Course the following topics will be covered:
- Dealing with emergencies
- Dealing with conditions such as epilepsy, asthma, sickle cell & diabetes
- Recognising and responding to meningitis and other sudden serious illness
- Contents of a First Aid Kit
- Responding appropriately to burns, scalds & choking
- Recoding accidents and incidents
- Planning for First Aid emergencies
- Suspected fractures
- Dealing with shock, blood loss, poisoning, foreign objects and electric shock
- Head neck & back injuries
- Eye injuries, bites, stings, effects of extreme heat & cold, febrile convulsions
Contact us for more details