- Travelling from a yellow fever risk country;
- Having been in transit exceeding 12 hours, through the airport of a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
- Refuse entry; or
- Place traveler under quarantine surveillance until their certificate becomes valid, or for a period of not more than six days;
- Allowed entry;
- Required to report any fever or other symptoms to the health authorities; and
- Be placed under quarantine surveillance.
|This news is offered by VALNEVA, in collaboration with Travel Health Assist|