[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
TravelSafe Clinic has India’s most experienced Travel Medicine Consultants providing the most up-to-date travel health information. You will receive one-to-one counseling from a trained medical professional whose expertise is travel medicine and immunizations.You’ll receive an official immunization record (the International Certificate of Vaccination) to keep with your travel documents, along with advice regarding general health risks and tips on avoiding traveler’s diarrhea and other common health problems.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
We provide the following services…
- Yellow Fever Vaccination along with the International Certificate of Vaccination, valid for 10 years worldwide.
- Latest customized destination-specific travel consultations, as per the WHO, CDC and other guidelines for travelers to over 200 countries worldwide
- All International travel immunizations
- Onsite consultations & vaccinations at your location for group of travelers, schools, corporate groups, government employees or very senior staff members like CEO, MD etc.
- Referral services for various super-specialist consultations across India. If you need a Medical Specialist, Skin Specialist, Gynecologist or any other Specialist anywhere in India for your travel health concerns, we will try to locate them for you.
- Lab collection facilities at our locations for all blood, urine and stool samples.
- Flu vaccination clinics & other vaccination camps for large groups like Corporates, Schools, and Colleges etc.
- We can try to co-ordinate efforts for Medical Evacuation including referral to JCI approved tertiary care hospitals.
- Information about food & water precautions, high altitude precautions, diving precautions etc.
- Specialized advice for pregnant traveler, immunocompromised traveler, diabetic traveler and traveler with special needs.
- Expert advice for the leisure traveler – remember that while vacations are fun, being sick in a new, unknown country is not. Planning for good health for an international trip is as important as buying tickets, packing your bags, the camera and the shopping list! TravelSafe Clinic’s Travel Medicine Specialists will help you prepare for a successful trip by discussing your itinerary and making the necessary recommendations for the vaccines and medications you need to stay healthy.
- Customised destination specific medical advice & vaccination for business/ corporate traveler – Corporate travelers are finding themselves at increased risk of contracting diseases like Yellow Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Meningitis, Pneumonia and Influenza, due to the demands of globalization and travel to distant and exotic locations. TravelSafe Clinic recognizes the impact of globalization in the business world and is committed to providing you with a convenient, one-stop destination for your international travel needs. Having a sick employee is not only bad for productivity but can be a human resources disaster and lead to poor employee morale and lower work output. Companies and corporations can best deal with international travel health related issues by providing employees access to proper immunizations, medications and personalized health counseling before traveling, by consulting the travel health experts at TravelSafe Clinic.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_code admin_label=”Code”]<div style=”background: rgb(255, 255, 86);font-weight: 700;padding: 10px;”>
<p>Please remember that traveling abroad is not only about checking your passport, visa, travel gear and shopping lists, it’s also about staying healthy to enjoy the trip. Let TravelSafe clinic take care of your health for you!</p>
<p>TravelSafe Clinic is the proud member of International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM), American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (ASTMH), British & Global Travel Health Association (BGTHA) and the International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers (IAMAT). No other clinics/ hospitals in India have memberships of all these International Travel Health organizations.</p>